COVID-19 UPDATE: November 2020
- We will remain open to treat your pets!
- We are rotating our team members each week to reduce the chance of Covid-19 infecting our whole team. This will mean we are a little stretched and you may not always see the same vet or nurse until the outbreak is controlled.
- If you are self-isolating or are showing symptoms associated with Covid-19, please do not visit the practice. Either ask a friend to bring your pet in or wait in the car park and we will come and collect your pet for examination.
- Appointments will run as normal, but we are only able to see urgent and emergency cases. This rules out weight checks, flea and worming consults, nail clips, some routine neutering and some routine vaccinations. Where we are unable to see your pet, we will add you to our waiting list and ring you as soon as the rules change to give you first priority.
- All visitors must ring us when you arrive in the car park. Stay in your car and we will either come and collect your pet for examination or bring medication out to you in the car. Nobody will be permitted to enter the premises and the reception door will remain locked.
- Wherever possible we will take payment via card over the phone. If cash payment are the only option, please put the money in an envelope or similar to minimise handling.
- We will continue to run our 24/7 on-call service for our clients.
- Please note that due to the ever-evolving nature of Covid-19 and repeated government advice, the above is liable to change.
- We regret that the current health situation dictates that the above measures are now necessary to ensure that we can continue to operate through the Covid-19 outbreak.
CALL US TODAY - 01246 280 288